What you need to do before taking the next step
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN…
- Interview with Lisa Brookes Kift
- How to prepare your relationship for marriage…not just a wedding
- What you need to talk about before you get married
- The important ingredients to a lasting healthy marriage
The “Dog House” – Mistakes People Make
- Rose Colored Glasses – Overlook, justify or deny issues
- Assume issues will go away once married
The FIX – Steps to Build Healthy Foundation
- Lisa Brookes Kift discusses the key components of her Premarital Counseling work: Communication, Addressing Issues and Family of Origin.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
The Premarital Counseling Workbook for Couples
– Lisa Brookes Kift, LMFT
5 Ways Premarital Counseling is Proactive – Jennifer Chappell Marsh, LMFT
Signs You Need Premarital Counseling– Jennine Estes, LMFT
About Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT
Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT is the creator of LoveAndLifeToolbox.com, author of Therapy-At-Home Workbooks® and has a therapy practice in Marin County, CA. She is a frequent consultant for the media having appeared in CNN.com, HuffingtonPost.com, MensHealth.com and others. Lisa offers video conference, phone and chat therapy options to residents of California.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. We want to be friends so visit us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ where we encourage you to leave your comments and feedback!